Monday, June 27, 2005

Crawling Lil Turd


Well, Hunter has proven beyond a doubt that he can crawl. Now, he's been mobile for a while... rolling mostly, from one place to another, with some aptly timed dives for the straight shots. But it turns out that he will actually crawl--when something he really wants is out of reach. And of course, usually that thing he really wants is Chewie's ball. Chewie's slobbery, filthy ball. Yuck! Or else he's crawling for Maxie, but Max is a moving target. Chewie and Max pictured left.

We didn't get to walk today. That's another thing Hunter crawls to--his stroller. But it was raining all day, and I mean hard. Like a sheet of water, most of the day. I love walking in our neighborhood. It's a rainbow of color and smiles. So I really miss when we don't get to walk. Ah well, hopefully the rain will clear up tomorrow. I'm thinking of asking Greg to leave the van home a couple times a week, so I can take Hunter out and about. Maybe to the park or the mall to walk. It used to be that I never even wanted to go out, but now I enjoy being out. Ch-ch-ch-changes.

Even though I am blessed that Greg's not going to Iraq or for longer than four months, I still hope each day that the orders are changed. It's ok to hope, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home